What kind of pictures do you most like to capture among landscapes, portrait, snap-shots and macro shots? Today, I would like to introduce some fabulous macro pictures taken with Samsung SMART CAMERA NX1000. Macro picture is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size. So how can we take a good close-up picture? Let’s take a look; here are some tips for you.
1. Simplify your image as much as possible.
2. Fill as much of the frame as possible with your subject.
3. Over-compensate for sharp focus.
4. Experiment with various angles to find the most aesthetically pleasing.
5. Be very aware of the background (which will be out of focus) and eliminate anything that will be distracting.
When we take close-up pictures, we need more creative imagination and unique eyes. Try to see your ordinary life in different ways and try to shot many pictures as you can.