“imagelogger, me and you communicating through images”
- imageloggers talk and express themselves with images.
‘imagelogger’ is a word combining ‘image’ and ‘blogger’, meaning a social relationship or a space where we share stories through images.
- imageloggers empathize and communicate with each other.
‘Imagelogger’ is contributing to a better, happier world by sharing images.
- imageloggers contribute to a healthy blogging culture.Become an imagelogger
‘Imagelogger’ promises fair operation of his/her blog under the premise “I am a good blogger” to pursue a sustainable and informative blogging culture.
This is what awaits you when you become an imagelogger:
1 A brand-new Samsung Camera or Camcorder
2 An official certification, which states your activities
3 Latest information about digital imaging devices
4 “Behind-the-curtains” look at SamsungImaging.net
Besides all the benefits, there are some requirements(some are optional):
- At least 18 years old
- Good English (Written as well as oral)
- Good photography skills
- Previous experience as a blogger (Optional)
- Skills with Photoshop, or similar application (Optional)
If you meet these requirements, send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the following information:
- Full name
- What makes you a Samsung imagelogger
- Relevant references of your online activities concerning photography (on personal flickr channel, blogs, forums etc.)
Please understand that we can’t reply to any e-mails or inquiries regarding the status of your application.
Applications will be kept on file for one year regardless of your activity and the provided information will be used only for activities related to imagelogger program. When you apply for the program, you are agreeing to the terms above.